A great start to a weekend morning (or weekday if you really organised)
You will need: **available at Scoop and Scales
120g self raising flour**
70g sugar **
50g chia seeds**
Optional – A mashed banana or two
What to do:
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, including mashed banana if you choose.
- Leave to rest for as long as you can wait.
- Heat a pan to top temperature melting a small amount and then reduce to cook.
- Put 1tbsp of the mixture into the pan and cook on one side until small bubbles appear, flip over and cook on the opposite side.
– with fresh or stewed fruit and golden syrup
– with Happy Valley Honey
-with chopped banana and peanut butter